I'n trying to reboot my laptop. It's not going well. Again.
Tried Medic Drive, from System Mechanic. Nothing. Keeps quoting reboot disc. The only disc I can find that came with it is MS Works 8. I think I can safely assume that is not quite what I'm after.
Just one word.
AAAAAAAHGGGGGGGGHHHHHGGHHHHHHHHH....
This fight had been going on about 3-4 months and I'm getting ready to chuck it over a cliff, see if that helps.
I always hated Windows Vista, but this now takes it to a whole new level. And even with Norton running in the background, it still crashed and burned. So not too impressed with them either. Wishing now I'd done IT in school instead of bloody nursing. Computers are much more useful than people and are much harder to put back together when they break.
Plus the NHS is free and Computer Repair Man is so very not.
Gamer. Geek. Nerd. Goth. Techaholic. Coffeeholic ~ Gaming Videos: Dragon Age: Inquisition, Dragon Age II, Dragon Age: Origins, TES V: Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), The Witcher 3, Mass Effect (1/2/3) ~ Random Blogs ... The Destination Is Always Unknown...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mass Effect Legendary Edition - Mass Effect 2: Project Overlord - Promethius Station
Mass Effect Legendary Edition - Mass Effect 2: Project Overlord [p.2] - Accessing and Destroying Prometheus Station Shep, Garrus and Jack ...
-
Lack of food, no appetite, serious caffeine dependency, exhaustion, inability to concentrate, and the coffee just keeps getting stronger wit...
-
Mass Effect Legendary Edition - Saving Tali From Fist A Quarian has dangerous intel about Saren who wants to give it to the Shadow Broker...
No comments:
Post a Comment