Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Tangled Web






Inspired by the tangled hopelessness of being a victim of depression and hopelessness… 



I'm so tired of being here
Fighting through all my innocent fears
I can still feel that you're still near
And you won't let me forget
The power you once had over me

I'm still here in your hands
And I can't understand 
Why you can still never let me go

My prison, my walls, my cell here inside
Dear fateful friend of dark tears that I cried
The tangled web of the secrets I hide
Inside my heart and my mind 

I clung onto hope through all these years
Curled up inside, haunting all my dreams
I thought you would leave
Wait for life to heal
But the shadows still clouds my mind
And I know you'll never leave me alone

You're poison in my soul
You refuse to let me go
And here I am, waiting to be set free

My prison, my walls, my cell here inside
Dear fateful friend of dark tears that I cried
The tangled web of the secrets I hide
Inside my heart and my mind 

My prison, my walls, my cell here inside
Dear fateful friend of dark tears that I cried
The tangled web of the secrets I hide
Inside my heart and my mind 

Inside my heart... You left me behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mass Effect Legendary Edition - Mass Effect 2: Project Overlord - Promethius Station

Mass Effect Legendary Edition - Mass Effect 2: Project Overlord [p.2] - Accessing and Destroying Prometheus Station Shep, Garrus and Jack ...