Sunday, 1 September 2019

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition - Bald, Black Eyes, Frost Life Draining Strange Glitch...!




Skyrim SE



This is one strange... Glitch?

Upon opening a save point, my character becomes bald with no eyes - just strange, black-ed out hollows, instead...

And on top of that, some kind of Frost Energy-Drain seems to occur, where in about 3 seconds, her Red Health Bar is depleted and she falls down dead. Often, she is teleported to (specifically!) the Riverwood Inn, where this happens (she was in Markarth!).
One minute I was running around Skyrim, picking locks, killing bandits, running away from Giants, generally minding my own business, when... Well... Whatever the hell you call this happened...!

I did one thing in the Game's Mods Store, where I Enabled a couple of Followers - and I think maybe some "cooking at the Inns" Mod. After that, I got this. And everything that I have tried so far has, basically, failed...! A Seriously Weird One...



~ PC ~ i7-4790K ~ 16GB RAM ~ GTX 1070 8GB OC ~ High/Ultra Specs ~ 4K graphics ~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mass Effect Legendary Edition - Mass Effect 2: Project Overlord - Promethius Station

Mass Effect Legendary Edition - Mass Effect 2: Project Overlord [p.2] - Accessing and Destroying Prometheus Station Shep, Garrus and Jack ...